The Competition Board (“the Board“) concluded its investigation of members of the Steel Guardrail and Road Safety Systems Association and some of their subsidiaries with respect to possible violations of Article 4 of the Act No: 4054 on the Protection of Competition (the “Law“) through bid rigging and price fixing.
In light of evidence, information and collected documents, received written defenses and statements heard, in its decision numbered 18-44/702-344 reached during the meeting held on 22.11.2018, the Board held that the association and its investigated members, which included;
- Alka San. İnş. ve Tic. A.Ş.
- Antakya Galvaniz Metal San. Tic. Ltd. Şti.
- Çepaş Galvaniz Demir Çelik Madencilik İnşaat Nakliye Tic. ve San. A.Ş.
- Kıraç Galvaniz Telekominikasyon Metal Makine İnşaat Elektrik San. ve Tic. A.Ş.
- Kisan İnşaat Mühendislik San. ve Tic. A.Ş.
- Şa-Ra Enerji İnşaat Tic. ve San. A.Ş.
- Yimtaş Mühendislik İnşaat Taah. Turz. Metal San. ve Tic. A.Ş.
were found not to be in violation of the aforesaid article and consequently were not fined.
Written by Faruk AKTAY